Wednesday 29 May 2013

Navigation

As I was driving the kids home from church the other day Asher had a burning question…

 

Asher: “Mum, when I am old enough to drive, will they teach me where to go too?  Because I’ll be old enough to drive, but I don’t know how to get to places!”

 

Me:  “As you get older you’ll start to pay more attention, & you’ll just know how to get to most of the places you need to go.”

 

Asher: “But I don’t even know the way to my school!”

 

The week before, PChad & I had gone on a retreat & left the kids with a sitter.  She had to drive Asher to school & wasn’t entirely sure where to go, so had asked him to help navigate.  Apparently he wasn’t much help & she had to Google it instead.  Asher stewed over it all week, & it had become a bit of a worry for him…

No comments:

Post a Comment