Sunday 24 April 2011

Sunday Pictures

Asher – 4.5 years

Chancery – 2.5 years

**********************************************

(Chancery’s stream of consciousness)

 

IMG_5628

Chancery: “Today is EASTER Sunday, and that is REALLY exciting!”

 

IMG_5629

Chancery: “Asher is sick today though, so he doesn’t get to go to church, & that is pretty sad, eh?”

 

IMG_5630

Chancery: “But I get to wear a NEW dress today!”

 

IMG_5634

Chancery: “I got it for Christmas, but it was too big for me, but then I grew, and I grew, and now it fits me!!”

 

IMG_5631

Chancery: “When Mummy pulled it out of the closet this morning, I said, ‘Yay, a ZEBRA dress!’”

 

IMG_5632

Chancery: “Do you think I look like a zebra?”

 

IMG_5633

Chancery: “I sure do, because zebras are black & white…”

 

IMG_5635

Chancery: “And they are also tall, like me!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment